Activity in PayPal Community

Clearly fraud case closed as NOT unauthorized

A couple months ago, someone managed to hack into my PayPal account and initiate 3 transfers overnight from my attached SoFi bank account to my PayPal account. I reported it to both and was told I had to change my security info and wait for the trans...

EMJD by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is Actitech Ltd linked to a fitness app?

Does anyone know who Actitech are and why they took unauthorised money from my Paypal? Is it possibly a yoga/fitness app I purchased for half the amount (to trial it)and now they are just taking money automatically?!

Lauraleibe by New Community Member
  • 535 replies
  • 68 kudos

Does REST API work under Sandbox?

Is it possible to use a Sandbox account for the development of REST API? I want to use the Sandbox account to do the payments during the development. Does it also support the login feature?

I didnt receive a withdrawal

On April 23rd I made a small withdrawal from PP to my bank, I waited until April 29th to phone Paypal Canada support asking them where the funds are, they said please wait a bit longer and they will start a trace.Today (May 7th) I called them again, ...

Item recieved significantly not as described.

I ordered a 26 gallon aquarium from a seller using PayPal. I received a 10 gallon aquarium. A month has gone by and PayPal is now saying that they will get me a refund of my money ($230.00) if and when I ship the wrong item back to the seller. I just...

captvik by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam email received to my PayPal correct email address.

I received a Scam email about a bogus transaction, however it was received to my correct PayPal email address.How can this information be accessed by the Scammers?  Has PayPal been compromised?I know for a fact neither my Mail Server, Computer or Pho...

HollyMax by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos