Activity in PayPal Community

Resolved! Is Actitech Ltd linked to a fitness app?

Does anyone know who Actitech are and why they took unauthorised money from my Paypal? Is it possibly a yoga/fitness app I purchased for half the amount (to trial it)and now they are just taking money automatically?!

Lauraleibe by New Community Member
  • 532 replies
  • 68 kudos

Transfer Issue due to Paytm Payments Bank Closure

Guidance Requested: Transfer to Inactive Paytm Payments Bank Account Hi PayPal Community, I need some assistance and I hope this is the right place to ask. Here’s my situation - I recently received a payment of $176 through PayPal. Normally, any fund...

@I can't see my PayPal debit card info

I've gotten the PayPal debit card but when I go to my wallet and click on the green eye icon, I can't get access to the card info and get telling something wrong with my account, it not being specific the reasons why and tell me to call customer serv...

Yuuki292o by New Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund help of a preauthorised payment- over charged

I preauthorised a 4 month trial with an app via PayPal for £29.99. During the purchasing process a pop up window told me it would be £89.99 for 129 days and then the 4 month £29.99 subscription would start. I X out of the web browser I was using and ...

YoungG1 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account Hacked and Paypal is denying the claim

My account was hacked by Jordi Zahra for over $5000 in transactions. Every few days he has transferred under $100 but I did not catch it.  There are now tons and tons of transactions and PAYPAL will not go after him and says "it is consistent  with m...

Peri44 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't pay via PWA on Android with 3rd party cookies blocked. Sign in loop

Our customers get stuck in a sign in loop if they try and pay using our site as a PWA on android.The PayPal buttons load correctly and the sign in to paypal page is displayed.Requesting a SMS code to sign in or entering the PayPal password seems succ...

Knud by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't send crypto

s it even possible to send crypto to an external wallet, I only get a very general error from paypal even thou i have bitcoin, have a valid bitcoin address to send to, have verified my personal info. Only get some general error message like "cannot d...

Brainety fraud

UAB Rebilita using the name Brainety seems to be scamming many people including myself. Can PayPal do anything about this. PayPal is a big organisation with an influential boss and I'm surprised that this particular issue hasn't been addressed

I didnt receive a withdrawal

On April 23rd I made a small withdrawal from PP to my bank, I waited until April 29th to phone Paypal Canada support asking them where the funds are, they said please wait a bit longer and they will start a trace.Today (May 7th) I called them again, ...